Even in today’s age of emails and electronic newsletters, paper-based post still remains highly attractive. That’s why it’s still important for businesses to convey a professional image when using printed envelopes.
- We can print your envelopes on a range of envelope shapes and sizes. The most common size is DL, but we can also print on C4 envelopes (for A4 paper), C5 envelopes (for A5 paper) and even as small as C6 (for A6 paper).
- We can print in single or 2 colours lithographically, and may be able to print smaller quantities in full colour on our digital printer.
- White or manilla are the common envelope colours. Other colours may be available on request.
- We can print your pre-paid or return paid Royal Mail imprint on the envelopes.
- We can print variable data onto envelopes; so if you have a mailing list of names & addresses we can print that information onto envelopes.
- We can even stuff your DL or C5 envelopes with printed material (up to 2 sheets) if required.
- Any standard envelope weight can be printed – 90gsm is the most common envelope weight but we can also print 80gsm, 100gsm and 120gsm.
Get in touch with your requirements.
Have a look at some examples of envelopes we have printed on our facebook page and website.
C6 white wallet envelopes printed with colour company logo
Manilla envelopes printed in black
C5 white envelopes, self seal, printed on one side in black
Envelopes printed with variable data
White DL self seal envelopes printed in green
We can print postage paid or reply paid envelopes. These are 2nd class reply paid envelopes Phil has just printed at Markfield for a local charity.
Envelopes for a local Church with variable data
C6 self seal envelopes printed with a colour logo